Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to KERRY!

Not to be outdone by the Mabry House, I too can cook.  No, we didn't have lobster, Gouda soup or bananas foster, but we did have tacos, cheese dip, and banana splits!!  If only I had the staff at Mabry House, maybe I could cook like that.  Oh wait, I have a great husband who is a mad dish washer and a great birthday decorator (see Happy Birthday to ME post).

We went to Shreveport on May 20-22 and Kerry's birthday is May 23.  We couldn't let the day go by without a party, so John and I hosted a small fiesta to celebrate her day.  There was a sombrero, cheese, presents, and cherry vodka.  The banana splits might not be "fiesta appropriate" but I wanted to use my banana split dishes.  I can think of nothing else that screams party.  Below are some photos, but I warn you that Iphone cameras aren't all they are cracked up to be sometimes.  Excuse the extreme lighting on my nose and the lack of any light on Kerry's face. 


Once again, John is the master birthday decorator.  Oh yeah, and Kerry turned THIRTY-SIX.
No she did not want to take this picture.  Yes we made her.  She might kill me.  Oh well!!
John's banana split-out of control.
This is not approved on the Duchess of Cambridge's diet, but I couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment