Friday, October 26, 2012

A Man and his Travels

As I've mentioned in the last few blogs, John has been on the go lately.  Hardly a week goes by that he isn't driving or flying somewhere.  I'm not complaining, and I don't think he is either.  He had some meetings in Colorado recently and was able to catch and Arizona State University football game in Boulder.  I hear it is very beautiful and I know he had a great time.  He also traveled to New Mexico and caught a few sights and ate a good meal while there.

Since this blog is mainly for John and I to re-cap our lives and have the opportunity to look back years from now and "see where the time went", I wanted to include a few pictures from two of his recent trips.

Pre-Game Fellowship in Colorado

Catholic Mission Church, built in 1610-Santa Fe, NM

El Pinto Mexican Restaurant in Albuquerque, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment