Sunday, May 1, 2011

April, I hardly knew ya!

Where we have been this last month, I'm not sure!  We've been as busy as ever, but I can't really put my thumb on exactly what we've been doing.  Nothing fun, I promise.  More like...painting the lake house, cleaning out the lake house, yard work, house work...you name it.  Spring cleaning is no fun, but it must be done.  For anyone who has been to the lake house, we are painting the inside white.  Wow--what a difference a coat of paint makes.  Ok, numerous coats of primer and at least two coats of paint--who am I kidding?  Can't wait to post pictures soon.

I do have several things to share--storms, lake house facelift, Royal Wedding commentary, Blessed John Paul II, and my debut at Toad Suck.  Hopefully I'll get caught up on my blogging soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment